We are very excited to introduce our KIM KASH© rewards program!
You have a chance to earn great prizes by being a great patient! Successful orthodontic treatment is a team effort, and it requires a lot of help and cooperation from you. To reward you, we have prizes that you can win on our KIM KASH© Wheel of Fortune.
KIM KASH© can be earned for keeping good oral hygiene and brushing well, keeping your appointments and being on time. KIM KASH© can be earned by wearing your appliances, such as your orthodontic elastics, headgear and not breaking any braces. You can also earn KIM KASH© by doing extra things, such as community service, getting good grades or improving your grades.
Once you earn 50 KIM KASH© dollars, you can redeem them for a chance to spin the Wheel of Fortune. The wheel has fun prizes, such as gift certificates, video games, movie tickets, iPods, and much more!
Give us a call to enroll today!
KIM KASH© Rules
- KIM KASH© is only awarded at regularly scheduled appointments. Emergency or walk-in visits do not apply.
- The number of KIM KASH© bills you earn at each appointment is up to you.
- The prizes can change from time to time. Not all prizes will always be available.
- Your KIM KASH© is your responsibility. KIM KASH© bills are just like real money. If you lose them, like real money, they’re gone.
- Once you spend your KIM KASH© on a spin, they are spent. You must earn more KIM KASH© to earn more chances to spin the wheel.
YOU EARN KASH©?
1 KIM KASH©
Keep your regularly scheduled appointment.
Arrive on time for your appointment.
Good oral hygiene. Your teeth should be clean when you sit in the treatment chair.
Nothing loose or broken. No loose brackets, bands, appliances, etc.
Wear your Kim Orthodontics t-shirt to your appointment.
5 KIM KASH©
Wear your Kim Orthodontics t-shirt out. If Dr. Kim or his staff see you outside the office with your t-shirt on at the movies, mall, sporting events, etc.
Show us your report card. Good grades — All A’s and B’s or improved grades — raise your grades a full letter grade (ex. B to an A).
Community service or charity work. Write down the service/work you did and show us during your appointment.
Leave us a review on Yelp for our:
10 KIM KASH©
Visit your general or pediatric dentist for a regular check-up and cleaning. Bring a note, signed receipt or referral form signed by your dentist.
25 KIM KASH©
Refer a friend. They must give us your name at the time of their appointment!